contact. per mail PGP
I am looking forward to
- attend the VeTSS Verified Software Workshop from 2019-09-24 to 2019-09-25 in Cambridge, United Kingdom
- attend the Doctoral Symposium at 23rd International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM 2019) from 2019-10-07 to 2019-10-11 in Porto, Portugal.
- present our Blockchain Superoptimizer at the International Symposium on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation (LOPSTR 2019) from 2019-10-08 to 2019-10-10 in Porto, Portugal.
My research interest are
- consensus protocols with focus on Stellar and Blockmania.
- superoptimizing EVM bytecode with our tool ebso and use ebso to generate optimization rules with our tool sorg.
I attended the following events:
- 2018-09: VeTSS PhD School and Sixth Workshop on Formal Methods and Tools for Security (FMATS) , Cambridge, United Kingdom
- 2018-04: European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software (ETAPS 2018) , Thessaloniki, Greece pic
- 2017-01: Helmut Veith Memorial Workshop, Obergurgl, Austria
- 2016-09: Lernen. Wissen. Daten. Analysen. (LWDA 2016), Potsdam, Germany
- 2016-09: Computational Logic in the Alps (CLA 2016), Obergurgl, Austria
28th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2016), Toronto, Canada
participated at the Verification Mentoring Workshop (VMW) and as student volunteer
- 2016-04: 9th International Workshop on Computing with Terms and Graphs (TERMGRAPH 2016), Eindhoven, Netherlands
43rd Annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL 2016),
St Petersburg, Florida
participated at the Programming Language Mentoring Workshop (PLMW) & the student research competition
12th International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI 2015), Osnabrück, Germany
participated in the Senacor case challenge
- 2014-07: Vienna Summer of Logic, Austria
- 2012-02: Workshop on Termination, Obergurgl, Austria
- 2019-04: "Blockchain Superoptimizer" @ IMDEA slides
- 2016-09: "Design of Knowledge Analytics Tools for Workplace Learning" @ LWDA 2016 slides
- 2016-06: "From Trees to Graphs: Kruskal’s Tree Theorem & Termination" @ OPLSS 2016 slides
- 2016-06: "Kruskal’s Tree Theorem for Term Graphs" @ TERMGRAPH 2016 slides
Summer SchoolsI attended the summer schools:
- 2019-07: Summer School Marktoberdorf 2019 poster
- 2019-05: Ninth Summer School on Formal Techniques (SSFT19) certificate
- 2018-07: DeepSpec Summer School (DSSS) 2018
- 2016-06: Oregon Programming Languages Summer School (OPLSS) 2016
- 2014-07: SAT-SMT Summer School
Grants and Awards
- 2018-07: grant to attend DSSS 2018
- 2016-07: partial scholarship to attend VMW @ CAV 2016
- 2016-06: housing grant to attend OPLSS 2016
- 2016-06: travel grant from University of Innsbruck International Relations Office
- 2016-01: 3rd place in graduate category @ student research competition @ POPL 2016 with "From Trees to Graphs: Understanding the Implications of Sharing for Rewriting"
- 2016-01: scholarship to attend PLMW @ POPL 2016 and ACM SRC travel award
Teaching AssistantI was/am a teaching assistant in the following bachelor courses:
- 2017/2018 COMP104P: Theory II
- 2017/2018 ENGS102P: Design and Professional Skills: CS Scenario which is based on Teaching Programming Languages by Experimental and Adversarial Thinking
- 2012/2013 Introduction to Theoretical Computer Science
- 2011/2012 Introduction to Theoretical Computer Science
- master thesis 2. "From Trees to Graphs: On the Influence of Collapsing on Rewriting and on Termination" supervised by Georg Moser
master thesis 1.
"Implementation And Evaluation Of The Knowledge Element Preparation Model"
supervised by Stefan Thalmann
(shortlisted for Graf Chotek Price 2017)
- bachelor thesis. "Termgraph Rewriting" supervised by Georg Moser and Martin Avanzini
- 2015-05 to 2015-09: at the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, NY on the CRSX project and the successor project tosca mentored by Lionel Villard
I have been working on the research projects:
Automated Complexity Analysis via Transformations (ACAT)
@ Computation with Bounded Resources @ CL @ CS @ University of Innsbruck
2015-10 to 2016-09 & 2013-10 to 2015-05
EU FP7 Learning Layers
@ Information Systems I @ University of Innsbruck
2013-03 to 2014-12
Albeit not very fast, I am still an enduring runner.
I have participated in:
- 2019-08: Rock 'n' Roll Dublin
- 2017-03: EDP Lisbon Half Marathon
- 2016-06: Coca Cola Sprinttriathlon, Kirchbichl
- 2014-06: Midnight Sun Run, Iceland
- 2013-05: BIG 25 Berlin
- 2012-03: Semi Marathon de Paris
View my profile on LinkedIn or github.